The New Normal In Caring For You
First I just want to say thank you to both the clients and staff for being so patient during this time. ❤️There has been many adjustments and changes for everyone. Just wanted to share some updates that will help things run more smoothly.
EcoCentric Covid-19 Phase 2 Guidelines:
On behalf of the salon, the following information and guidelines must be followed by staff and clientele as we transition into normalcy.
- To check in for your appointment, please call the salon at 302-378-1988, you will remain in your car until your service provider is ready. EcoCentric will call or text you when your stylist is available.
- Upon entering the building, please visit our sanitation station and prepare yourself for your service.
- A mask is MANDATORY to be worn for your entire service. Please come prepared wearing one. If you do not have one, please let the receptionist know upon check in and you will be given one free of charge.
- Due to STRICT guidelines of the amount of people prohibited in the building, please do NOT bring anyone other than yourself to your appointment.
- At this time we apologize but no beverage services, or magazines will be provided.
- Due to the intense cleaning and sanitation guidelines we ask that you limit the amount of items brought in for your service.
- Our service menu is temporarily limited. Services are limited to color maintenance appointments, haircuts and some of our stylists may provide blow-drys or styling with services.
Thank you for your understanding in these challenging times as we do our best to care and service all of our amazing clientele. We will continue to provide updates on social media as well as email.